INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING:
- Interested Candidates with relevant qualification and experience may apply.
- Application submit through only courier/Post/Speed Post will be considered.
- You are required to submit all relevant documents like Copy Of Latest Resume, Birth Certificate, All Educational Certificates, Mark sheet 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation., School Leaving Certificate, Last Three Month Pay slip, Experience Certificates, NOC - Required for only Co Operative Milk Union. Application without supporting documents will not be considered.
- Last Date to submit application through courier/Post/Speed Post is 10th February 2023.
- Only short listed candidates shall be inform and called for Interview Process. Candidates who are not short listed will not be informed or given any reason for not selecting.
- Management reserves the right to avail relaxation in qualifications / experience/ age for capable candidate.
- The management reserves the right to cancel one or all post advertised without assigning any reason thereof.
Note:- Employees who are already working in our organisation they can’t apply for this post.
The Bharuch District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd. “Dudhdhara Dairy”, Bharuch an ISO 9001:2015 and 22000:2018 certified company. Dudhdhara Dairy is the fast growing Co-operative milk union having its business operations in Bharuch & Narmada District of Gujarat and also in Mumbai, Jalgaon, Nandurbar and Dhule district of Maharastra state and affiliated member union of GCMMF Ltd. Anand, engaged in manufacturing & marketing of milk & milk products under the brand name of “DUDHDHARA” & “AMUL” with turnover more than Rs.650 Crores, is looking for qualified, experienced and competent professionals for the following positions.
Note:- The candidate who is found out performing and eligible can be offered senior level post at the discretion of management.