The Bharuch District Co Operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd. “dudhdhara Dairy”, A Leading Co-operative Organisation Is Engaged In Manufacturing And Marketing Of Milk And Milk Products In India.
we Are Committed To Protect And Preserve Natural Environment For Social Welfare And Co-existence.
the Guiding Principles Of Our Environmental Policy Are As Follows:
- Keep Our Work Environment Clean And Safe.
- Create Awareness Among Employees On Environmental Issues And Environmental Management System.
- Comply With Applicable Environmental Legislation And Other Requirements.
- Control Our Operations To Prevent Pollution.
- Conserve Natural Resources And Energy.
- Promote Greening Of The Earth Within Our Premises.
- Minimize Generation Of Waste And Follow Appropriate Methods For It’s Disposal.
- Continually Improve Our Environmental Performance.
quality Policy (Cattle Feed Plant)
We at Our Cattle Feed Plants, Are Committed To Manufacturing and Supply Safe, and Quality Cattle Feeds. Intending to Provide Balanced Feed To Different Types Of Milk Animals At Different Stages Of Their Lactation Life Cycle and As Per The Specific Needs Of Their Health In Line With The Strategic Plan.
We Shall Strive To Comply Needs And Expectations Of Our Customer And Both External And Internal Interested Parties By Considering Their Relevant Issues As Well As Applicable Legal Requirements.
We Shall Continually Improve Our Performance And Quality Of Finished Goods By Procuring Quality Raw Materials, Providing Necessary Resources, Effective Communication And Achieving Set Objectives Relevant To The Strategic Plan.
We Shall Communicate The Quality Policy To All Relevant Interested Parties.